Brides of Bury Boutique


Showcasing an exquisite collection of new and pre-loved gowns within the sophisticated confines of our gorgeous shop in the Mill Gate Shopping Centre in Bury, located just 8 miles northwest of Manchester, our boutique offers an inspiring mix of divine wedding dresses, beautiful bridesmaid, prom and evening gowns.

At Brides of Bury, we pride ourselves on providing a unique and unforgettable experience for every client, offering the ultimate in style, comfort and outstanding customer service.

All our fitting rooms are completely private ensuring that you and your guests feel relaxed and comfortable. You can just drop by and our bridal consultants will be there to assist you, or you can make an appointment to guarantee working with our experienced and celebrity wedding stylist Sandra, who will assist in helping find the perfect gown.

Contact us today to find our more or schedule an appointment

Our Story


The Beginning

Brides of Bury was established in 2019 as a bridal shop in Bury that believes in the business of making memories. We promise to do everything in our power to make sure your experience of choosing your wedding dress the best it can possibly be.

People were telling us that not everyone wanted to splash out ridiculous amounts of money on their wedding, but still wanted to feel special and look amazing. We decided to open our bridal boutique in Bury that offers affordable dresses with a quality service delivered by experienced bridal consultants.

When the opportunity came along to open a store in the Mill Gate Shopping Centre, ‘Brides of Bury’ was born. We started generating stock and finding corporate sponsors to help us turn a rundown unit into a beautiful boutique. We were very lucky to find Sandra, our shop manager, who comes with not just a beautiful and warm personality; she also brings over 30 years’ experience in bridal retail.

Our Bury Hospice Connection

Bury Hospice opened its doors in 1991 to people facing the end of their lives. Since then we have continued to develop a dedicated specialist team who provide supportive palliative and end of life care and offer information to all people living with a life limiting condition. Bury Hospice only receives 25% of its funding from the NHS. This means our community donates the remaining 75%.

The small retail chain of charity shops helps generate much needed income for Bury Hospice. Brides of Bury is no exception. However, where Brides of Bury is different, it aims to be indistinguishable from our commercial competitors – a beautiful welcoming bridal boutique with fantastic service from experienced and friendly professionals. This is all part of a trend of innovation which is seeing the charity retail sector revolutionise.

Some Of The Designers We Stock


We Can Help You Find The Perfect Dress